July 30, 2020
Did you know you can apply for an installment plan with PayPal Credit for your ThermApparel Cooling Vest? If approved you could have up to 6 months to pay for your ThermApparel Cooling Vest interest free!
No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
- Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- A minimum monthly payment is required and may or may not pay off the promotional purchase by the end of the 6 month period.
- No interest will be charged on the purchase if you pay it off in full within 6 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the purchase from the purchase date at the Purchase APR applicable to your account.
- For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 25.49%. The APR is accurate as of 3/1/2020 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
- Individual items that are less than $99 qualify for special financing when combined for a total of $99 or more in a single transaction.
- Multiple separate transactions of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
PayPal and PayPal Credit is easy to access as a checkout option from our website.
Make sure to read and understand the terms and conditions!
Please note: ThermApparel does not endorse PayPal Credit nor is ThermApparel paid by PayPal Credit for telling you about their program. We are sharing this information for educational purposes only. We want our customers to know about this program that might make affording a ThermApparel Cooling Vest easier for them. As with any financial decision, please read the PayPal Credit terms and conditions and understand what you are signing up for. ThermApparel will not be held responsible for any financial decisions you make or any financial liabilities that arise from your use of PayPal Credit.
From our humble origins we have been striving to help people live active, comfortable, and safe lives. In a time like this we all need more help and we hope this information on masks and the pitfalls of their use can help. Remember that if you are overheating you can also make sure to stay a safe distance from others to remove your mask and take water breaks and switch out your cooling packs.
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy.
Julia, Kurtis, Brad
ThermApparel is a small business making big waves in the heat sensitivity world by designing the first lightweight, comfortable and invisible cooling vest, UnderCool. Check us out online, on our blog, or on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or ideas in the comments below, we will follow up. You can always reach us via:
Live Chat - www.thermapparel.com | Email - email@example.com | Phone - 855-232-7233 | Address: ThermApparel LLC. 125 Tech Park Dr. Rochester, NY 14620
#chronicillness #spoonie #spoonielife #nowican #ms #mswarrior #thermapparel #undercool #coolingvest #heatintolerance #themoreyouknow #TheMoreYouKnowTheBetterItGets #ThermApparel #UnderCool #CoolingVest #DrGretchen #MSingLink #paypal #paypalcredit #installmentplan