UnderCool is the first cooling garment made with discretion in mind. Stay cool and look it too.
No cooling packs included with this option, but if you need a second vest you found it.
This Purchase Includes:
- 1 UnderCool vest in your choice of color, white or black
- 0 sets of cooling packs
- Adjustable straps and a velcro front for the best fit and comfort
- Wicking fabrics and built-in mesh panels to keep you dry and comfortable
- Cooling pack pockets along back
- Cooling relief for up to 1 - 2 hours*
- 30-day money back guaranteed
Please review our sizing chart below to ensure the best fit for your UnderCool:
|XXS||Women 20" - 24”||
Women 51 cm - 61 cm
|Extra Small||Women 25" - 28"||
Women 61 cm - 71 cm
Women 29" - 34"
|Women 71 cm - 86 cm|
Women 35" - 40"
|Women 86 cm - 102 cm|
Women 41" - 46"
|Women 102 cm - 121 cm|
Women 47" - 55"
|Women 121 cm - 140 cm|
|XXL||Women 56" - 61"||Women 140 cm - 152 cm|
• Sizing is based on your natural waist, not your hips or pant size.
• Measure against your skin.
• Take your measurements in front of a mirror.
• Make sure your tape measure is level on both sides.
• UnderCool needs to fit your body like a glove to give you the best cooling support.
1. Stand up
straight and tall.
2. Bend at both sides.
Where you naturally
bend in your natural
3. Measure where you bend.
If you don't bend measure below rib cage but above belly button.
Womens Sizing Guide:
Sizing is dependent on natural waist size not bust size. You will wear a smaller size than you think.
Men's Sizing Guide:
We recommend ordering a size smaller than your usual T-shirt size.
(If you wear a large T-shirt, a medium UnderCool will fit best.)
Cooling Pack Care and Storage Recommendations:
- When not in use always store Cooling Packs in the solid state, this means the fridge, freezer, or a room less than 70F/21C
- Cooling packs left in their melted state for extended periods of time will result in rapid aging and reduce the lifespan of the cooling packs.
- When handled properly packs should last 2-3 years, and our recycling program provides deeply discounted replacement packs.
- To wash your cooling packs, use warm soapy water in the sink. Do not put them in the washer, dryer, or dishwasher.
Consult your doctor or health care professional prior to using this or any cooling products for a medical condition. ThermApparel LLC will not be liable for injuries or damages resulting from the misuse or misapplication of our products.
*Cooling times may vary depending on your level of activity and ambient temperature.
- All prices listed in USD
- International orders: your country’s taxes and duties are NOT included in the price or shipping