Return your old ThermApparel Cooling Packs and
save up to $45 off a brand new set of cooling packs.
How it works:
- Go to our recycle program shop page and purchase a new set at discounted pricing.
- Wait for your new set to arrive.
- Your new set of cooling packs will include a return shipping label for your old set of cooling packs.
- Put the old cooling packs in a box with the return shipping label.
- Drop off the box at the post office, leave it by your mailbox for a pickup, or request a free pickup from the USPS.
- Note: If we do not receive your old cooling packs, any warranty on the replacement set is void.
- Please note, due to shipping costs this program is only available for USA.
When should I recycle?
Anytime you want! With daily use and proper care and storage, your Cooling Packs should last 2-3 years. After this time the cooling power and time may diminish.
Extensive use may also result in a deterioration of the encapsulating plastic. To check this we recommend inspecting your packs when they are in a melted state (after you use them, but before you recharge them). Be on the lookout for any cloudiness in the plastic or any cracks or creases are forming. If you see any of these things you should sign up for the recycling program and get new packs.
If you have any questions about your packs or if its time for a new set give us a call at 855-232-7233, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a live chat. We are available 9-5 EST and happy to help.