- Stand or sit up straight and tall.
- Bend at both sides, like the “I am a Little Teacup” song as a kid.. “Tip me over and pour me out.”
- Measure where you bend and measure 2-3 times to get the average. If you don’t bend, measure below the rib cage but above your belly button.
- Check our sizing guide for correct sizing, or order a complimentary FitKit to get a tape measure for the perfect fit.
- Sizing is based on your natural waist, not your hips, bust, shirt, or pant size.
- Measure against your skin.
- Take your measurements in front of a mirror.
- Make sure your tape measure is level on both sides.
- The Vest Garment needs to fit your body like a glove to give you the best cooling support.
- If you are in between 2 sizes, order the smaller size.
- You will wear a size smaller than you think.
Please refer to our sizing guide for correct sizing, or order a complimentary FitKit to get a tape measure for the perfect fit.
Watch Julia explain how to get the correct size.