ThermApparel Cooling Packs use a combination of optimal materials and temperature to work with your body's ability to cool itself. We use Phase Change Material (PCM) because it freezes at a warmer temperature than ice and water. A warmer temperature is better for your body for several reasons.
- Won’t cause ice burns on your skin.
- Won’t condensate or sweat, causing wet spots.
- Works to maintain a lower core temperature.
- ThermApparel PCM is USDA-certified non-toxic and biodegradable.
- No hoses, wires, or electricity.
- Keeps a constant temperature of 70°F / 21°C to keep your body at an optimal temperature for 1-3 hours.
- Reusable and rechargeable.
- Works in high humidity.
- Lightweight and flexible.
Won’t make blood vessels constrict. Constricted blood vessels slow the dissipation of heat from the circulatory system by not allowing the blood to move through the body. Because ThermApparel Cooling Packs don’t constrict blood vessels, your blood is cooled as it passes the Cooling Packs and your body then pumps the cooled blood through your system cooling you down.