March 27, 2020
Things to Do During The Coronavirus Pandemic
Suggestions from the folks at Morning Brew
Learn new skills
- Be productive while others are “Netflix and Chilling” and take up a new skill. We recommend diving into the world of data science or “No Code.”
- Follow artists like @clare_mccallen on Instagram, who’s teaching her trade in live videos
- 450 free Ivy League online classes
- Free educational courses are offered due to school closings.
Read long-form articles
- Big Ideas
- Business Strategy
- 50 best nonfiction books of the last 25 years
- Great website with tons of recs → Five books
- Full list of Bill Gates’s reading list from 2012 on
ThermApparel empowers people to take back control of their lives. Our mission is to provide our customers with cooling products that embody dignity and comfort while safely mitigating their risk from heat. We utilize cutting-edge science that improves the quality of our customer's lives allowing them to be happier and healthier. It's our vision to get people back to life’s small pleasures like backyard BBQs, graduations, sports, and hobbies. All the things that make life great, because Now You Can.
ThermApparel is a small business making big waves in the heat sensitivity world by designing the first lightweight, comfortable, and invisible cooling vest, UnderCool. Check us out online, on our blog, or on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or ideas in the comments below, we will follow up. You can always reach us via: Live Chat - www.thermapparel.com | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone - 855-232-7233 | Address: ThermApparel LLC. 40 Franklin St. 4th Floor, Rochester, NY 14620.